Green Meets Africa (GMA) – a fast paced industry innovator looking for talented individuals that will make the difference within our global standards that drive our quality and value. We are eco-friendly, environmentally focused with a fast-paced attitude that drives service and market relevance. We are a brand for the future with an African vision. Green Meets Africa are looking for an Assistant Office Manager for the Gauteng office.
This is a fast paced, high pressured working environment where attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
The ideal candidate needs to be diligent, act with integrity, practice self-control and has a high stress tolerance, is a team player, can be appropriately assertive.
Core Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist in maintaining accurate and up to date administrative records at all times.
- Processing and dispatching of orders daily.
- Liaising with courier companies for collections and deliveries.
- Processing credits and following up on POD’s.
- Requesting quotes where needed.
- Ordering stationary, groceries, and other items necessary as required for the office.
- Assist in overseeing and manage the day-to-day operations and administrative functions within
a developing office environment and staff compliment.
- Liaising with a growing, national sales team to ensure high service levels are always achieved.
- Working on inhouse systems and apps.
- Maintaining constant effective communication between Head Office and the JHB office.
- Strong communication skills when dealing with staff, clients, and suppliers.
- The ability to process ideas and implement changes quickly and independently.
- Attention to detail, end to end thinking and ability to multi-task. (essential)
- Self-starter that works well within a team environment.
- Proficient in software applications like Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Experience in Xero would be advantageous.
Your application will not be considered should you not be able to provide contactable references.
R10 000 / month Gross